Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tory Burch Lip Color in Swizzle Review, Photos and Swatches!

Tory Burch Lip color in Swizzle ($32) is a sheer berry color with silver sparkle throughout yet barely noticeable on the lips. The texture is very creamy and luxurious, as you would expect anything coming from Tory. I mostly do enjoy the scent. It has subtle notes of her Perfume Tory Burch, which I own and has become a signature scent of mine. The notes as described in her site are cassis, grapefruit, and mandarin. 

Now lets talk about the packaging. She followed the theme of her Perfume and went with bright Orange and Gold with a lovely almost chevron pattern. The packaging size is identical to that of Tom Ford Lip Color. The very tip of the bullet has her signature logo, "TT", but faded away very quickly with just one use of the lipstick but that is due to the fact that it is so sheer and creamy. Don't let that fool you into thinking it will fade off your lips though, because I've had it on for about 5 hours so far and it leaves such a lovely tint and when I smoosh my lips together I can still feel the moisture. 

Final verdict? I love it! I am more used to matte or full-on color lipsticks but sometimes I just want a light tint to my lips without drying it out like some lip tints do. This will also be a very lovely addition to my collection display on my Vanity. Once I have my Vanity all ready I'll show you guys. 

Now for the Pics!


















No comments:

Post a Comment