Friday, September 12, 2014

Pink, Purple and Nude Zebra Nails!

You guys, I'm obsessed! I cant even!! By far my favorite mani as of yet!! This will be my Mani for the weekend. No special plans, just regular weekend things (dinner out with the family, window shop, exchange some jeans).

On the thumb, pointer and pinky is Sephora's "where's my purse" which sadly is discontinued (I'm suffering too, I know)

On the middle and ring is first one thin layer of Sephora "where's my purse" (discontinued), then with a makeup sponge I layered (top) OPI "Vant to bite my neck?", (middle) China Glaze "flying dragon", and (bottom) Zoya "Gie Gie". then the zebra stripe is OPI "black Onyx" with a thin stripper brush. I don't use tape around the nails I sponge as I find its crazy annoying so I use Elmer's glue (not the stick kind but the kind you squeeze out of the bottle) and use a paint brush very close to the cuticles and let it completely dry before I start using the sponge then just peel it off! minimal cleaning!! I might repeat this mani once it starts to fade 'cuz honestly, I'm obsessed....




No comments:

Post a Comment